Friday, April 10, 2009

My Love Hate Relationship


Ok so, Every few months, whenever there is a holiday I get this great idea to make sugar cookies. And every year I am about ready to kill someone by the time I am all done. Why do I do it? I started making cookies today at 5:00 and just finished about half an hour ago at 10:30. Is it really worth it? I don't think so! Someone remind me how much I hate this next time I get the big idea to make sugar cookies please!! :) Here is a picture of part (like an eighth) of the finished product.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Jayne said...

Well, they're super cute!! It would probably have taken me much longer to accomplish that! I hope they taste as good as they look.

Unknown said...

Okay, well you put my sugar cookies to shame. How stinkin' cute!!! I feel your pain...except my love/hate relationship is with dying easter eggs. Its so stupid. Why do we do it???

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

you are a great sugar cookie decorator! wow you should be a professional for sure:) can i have some?