Thursday, January 26, 2012

I love saving money

I love spending money. I am the first to admit that I have a spending problem for sure. But, I love saving while I'm spending too! I've been doing the whole couponing thing for the last year and it has really helped to build our food storage and save a lot of money.
Target is one of my favorite stores to shop at for everything! And what's great about target is that they have their own store coupons that you can print online and combine with manufacturer coupons. I love it! This week I saved a ton of money their. I bought shoes for Canyon which I saved $5 on and a balance ball and scale which I also save $5 on. A few months ago target had $5 off a pair of jeans coupon on their website and I was able to find some really cute jeans on clearance for $7 and after it was all said an done I got them for $2! I printed another coupon off the next day and went back and got another pair. It was awesome! :)

Today I went to Smith's, another one of my favorite places to coupon at, and got all of this for $11. :) Love shopping!

On a side note... Scott scheduled his driving test yesterday and so he will be taking his test on Saturday morning... Keep us in your prayers please!

No comments: