Tuesday, December 7, 2010

November... where did you go????

I feel like I have been MIA from the blogging world for quite a long time. Its crazy how fast time flies and how busy life can be. Here is a recap of our November.
Scott turneds 26 on November 3rd and I ordered a duck hunting cake from none other than my fav cake/cupcake shop... Dippidee. :) It turned out so so cute and its was delicious as always! Happy Birthday babe!



In the middle of November my mom and the kids and I took a much needed vacation to go see my sister and her family in Seattle. It was so much fun and I want to go back really soon! The kids played well together for the most part and we got to do some really fun things.

Canyon and Savann on the dock at Lake Sawyer right by Natalie's house.

The little girlies and I at the lake.

Us at the Seattle Zoo.

The cute little girls. :)

Thanks Natalie for letting us stay at your beautiful home and showing us around Seattle. We miss you! :)

1 comment:

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

That's the coolest cake ever! That's a cake Gary would love too.