Monday, May 3, 2010

New Hobby

Ok, so the last couple weeks I have been accumulating flower cabochons, and jewelry making supplies. I've been having so much fun making earrings and bobby pins! I have a bunch more things coming in the mail over the next few days and I can't wait to get them. Scott even parted with one of his small tackle boxes and gave it to me to help organize my supplies. I think after I get the mail this week I will definitely need a bigger one. Maybe for Mother's Day?? :)
I've also been having fun with fabric and making rosette headbands. They are so fun!!
Here are some pics of a few things I've made so far.




4 comments:

The Wrights said...

Cute cute... I have been busy doing the same things. I want to know where you got your cabochons? I have been looking all over the place. Trying to find a better price than what is on Etsy?? Love it all. Way cute stuff!

James and Cassidee said...

I love the headbands. You rock at being crafty!

Cindi said...

Those are so cute! I am definitely hiring you to make baby ones for me!!!

Nikki & Hal said...

Oh can I buy a pair of earrings from you? And set up another play date...we need to plan an overnighter in Park City or something...