Sunday, October 4, 2009

Toy Story 3D

So I haven't taken Canyon to a movie since he was really little and was a little worried to take him to one but decided I'd give it a shot. Yesterday we decided to go to Toy Story 3D because Canyon loves that movie and I thought it would be fun to see it in 3D. We went with Shelly & Melanie and Canyon did so good!! He was so funny and I was laughing at him most of the time. He would have sudden outbursts of excitement all the time and I was almost crying I was laughing so hard. One time he yelled "nice shot Zurg!" and it was hillarious. He didn't wear his glasses for very long though because they were so big and they kept falling off. He liked it though and he decided that he wants to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween. We'll see if I can pull that one off! Here's a picture of him all set for the movie to begin. :)


1 comment:

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

i love that movie too! i want to go:)