Friday, November 7, 2008

7 Things Tag

7 things that attract me to my hubby:
1. He is HOT!!
2. He is one of the hardest workers I know
3. He is a great dad!
4. He says I'm still cute even though I feel like a huge heffer!
5. He gave me a little Canny baby and baby girl on the way!
6. He tickles my back at least once a week.
7. He always puts his family first.

7 Things I always say:
1. "Old Republic Title, this is Alicia"
2. No, no
3. Bye Canyon, Love you
4. Canny Potato
5. Punkin
6. Cleanup, cleanup, everybody everywhere
7. Bye honey, see you tonight

7 things I love to eat:
1. Pizza
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Fried Chicken
4. Grahm crakers and strawberry cream cheese
5. Enchiladas
6. My mom's Spaghetti
7. Milk Duds (this week)

7 things I can do:
1. I can work an 8 hour day while being deathly ill with morning sickness all day long.
2. I can go to bed at night with a husband even though he stinks like brick oven.
3. I can say "yeah" and "what" just like Lil Jon.
4. I can sing all the words to "Thunder" by ACDC.
5. I can get from Provo to PG to Lindon and back to Provo during my lunch hour every day.
6. I can watch Nemo a million times in a row if Canyon makes me.
7. I can still fit into my big star jeans even though I'm 20 weeks pregnant!

7 things I can't do:
1. I can't wait to pick up my little Canyon every day after work!
2. I can't take off any more time this year cause I'm out of vacation days.
3. I can't whistle.
4. I can't wait til I can stay home with my kids.
5. I can't tie my shoes when I get about 6 months pregnant.
6. I can't wait til my little girl gets here!
7. I can't stop my husband from getting on the hunting forum every night!

7 people i tag: Michelle Graf, Nikki Holbrook, Arica Sumner, Nicole Bangerter, Heather Durfey, Lindsey Black, Bryanna Lee

1 comment:

MommaChelle said...

this is cute, i love that you can say what and yeah like little jon. haha.